- This event has passed.
Findings from the NCARDRS rare disease collection discovery phase
23rd September 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
As part of the National Disease Registration service (NDRS) webinar series, this webinar will cover:
- NCARDRS supporting specialised services
- The impact of COVID-19 amongst people with rare autoimmune rheumatic disease in England
- Understanding histiocytic disease – describing the largest population based cohort
Dr Mark Bishton, Consultant Haematologist, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, Honorary Clinical Associate Professor, University of Nottingham, School of Medicine
Dr Peter Stilwell, Higher Rare Disease and Cancer Analyst, NDRS
Dr Hanhua Liu, Senior Cancer Intelligence Analyst, NDRS
Although open to the public, this webinar may be more useful for those working in healthcare, commissioning, public health, policy or for a rare disease charity or patient group.
The webinar will be hosted on MS Teams and it will be recorded and uploaded to the NDRS website shortly after. There will be time for Q&A at the end of the talk.
If you have any questions about this webinar or registering to attend, please contact NDRSengagement@phe.gov.uk.
- 23rd September 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Public health, Rare Diseases, Webinar
- Event Tags:
- National Disease Registration Service, NDRS, rare disease, webinar
- National Disease Registration Service (NDRS)
- View Organiser Website