October 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree – £158.39
CRDN‘s RAREsummit21 is a platform for change. It is the infrastructure that unites patients, advocates, experts and leaders to address the challenges faced by people affected by rare diseases. By sharing knowledge and experience, the journey towards better diagnosis, treatment and support for patients and their families is smoother and more certain.
7th October 2021 will see the 5th RAREsummit – a flagship CRDN event gathering over 300 great minds in rare diseases to make connections, exchange ideas and openly debate possibilities.
It’s more than an event – it’s where the magic happens. A powerful movement and platform for change that provides the right ingredients and ecosystem for a better future, where productive collaborations are nurtured and flourish for future patient impact.
The aim of RAREsummit21 is:
- to raise awareness of rare conditions and their impact
- to showcase exemplars of impactful patient group collaboration with other stakeholders
- to bring all stakeholders in rare diseases together to drive patient group, researcher and industry partnering opportunities
- to give stakeholders the knowledge and skills to ensure their practices involve patients and their advocates as essential partners
- to improve the lives of rare disease patients, together, with greater efficiency, collaboration and success
- View Organiser Website