Vasculitis: From cell to service
November 17 - November 18
This two-day free webinar is composed of a multi-professional faculty reflecting the multi-systemic nature of vasculitis, comprehensive updates on key UKIVAS group activities, and research and clinical updates in the field of vasculitis will be addressed.
This webinar is a collaboration between the Nephrology Section of the Royal Society of Medicine and UKIVAS.
All specialities interested in the management of vasculitis are invited to attend in both paediatric and adult medicine.
This webinar will:
- Describe UKIVAS registry activity with an outline of data linkage projects
- Examine recent service development, quality improvement initiatives and multi-professional communication networks
- Provide updates on bioresource, basic science and clinical research
- Outline advances in COVID-19 management and the impact of the pandemic on patients with vasculitis
- Learn of newer therapies, steroid minimisation approaches and trial pathways across a broad range of the vasculitides
- Highlight advances in paediatric vasculitis and communication
CPD learning applied.