- This event has passed.
Managing complex neurological disorders in the community
June 25 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm£55.00
This conference will delve into some of the perceived mysteries and issues associated with ‘complex’ neurological conditions, in an attempt to make them less ‘complex’, and help you to address some of the unmet care needs of the people living complex neurological disorders.
- Epilepsy, Parkinson’s and Autism – what links them?
- MND: Hope from despair through multidisciplinary care
- Managing the challenges of Complex Epilepsy and Subsequent QoL impact
- Uncovering a complex neurological disorder – key signs & symptoms indicating the need for a referral
- When is a neurological presentation not a neurological condition?
- Primary Care & Community Neurology Society
- 020 3479 5111
- Council House, Birmingham
Council House, Victoria Square
Birmingham, B1 1BB United Kingdom + Google Map