- This event has passed.
Epigenetics: The Emerging Key Player in Medicine
June 10 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm£25
Epigenetics is emerging as a key player in medicine.
Well-known experts in the epigenetics world such as; Professor Wolf Reik, Professor Stephan Beck, Professor Sir Adrian Bird, and Dr Nessa Carey will come together and give awe-inspiring talks across the epigenetics spectrum, from its role in cancer to mental health, the relevance to primary care and preventative medicine, to rare diseases and what we can learn from these.
We will hear from those at the cutting edge of the epigenetics revolution and provide valuable insights into health, disease and new treatments.
Early Bird pricing available until 19 April 2019 – RSM Students £25
- Understanding epigenetics and the role of chemical modifications to DNA in shaping health and disease
- Exploring our increasing appreciation of the impact of epigenetics upon a diverse range of biological processes and diseases, from cancer to mental health
- Recognising the increasing importance of developing an understanding of epigenetics in clinical practice
- Discussing the role of epigenetics in developmental programming and the bridge between nature and nurture
- June 10
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Conference, Epigenetics, Lectures
- Event Tags:
- Royal School of Medicine
- Medical Genetics
- Royal Society of Medicine
1 Wimpole Street
London, W1G 0AE United Kingdom + Google Map