Vasculitis: registries, pathways and therapeutics
November 11 @ 11:00 am - November 12 @ 12:00 pmFREE
This free 2 day webinar will provide a comprehensive update on all UKIVAS group activities and plans for the future, along with recent clinical and research updates in vasculitis.
This is a multidisciplinary webinar where adult and paediatric vasculitis management will be examined.
The themes highlighted are relevant to; renal, rheumatology, respiratory, ENT, dermatology and all other disciplines involved in vasculitis management.
The RSM is proud to partner this webinar with UKIVAS, a national rare diseases group co-chaired by Professor Mark Little and Dr Neil Basu.
Webinar topics include:
- The assessment and treatment of organ-specific manifestation in systemic vasculitis.
- UKIVAS registry activity update with an outline of recent national bioresource and genomic developments.
- New therapies in complement, new biologic combination approaches and trial pathways.
- Service development, quality improvement and communication networks.
- November 11 @ 11:00 am
- November 12 @ 12:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Rare Diseases, Webinar
- Event Tags:
- royal society of medicine, UKIVAS, Vasculitis, webinar
- Royal School of Medicine