- This event has passed.
The Cambridge Rare Disease Showcase
August 8 @ 6:45 pm - 9:00 pmFree – £21.79
Findacure’s Rare Disease Showcases are a celebration of innovative rare disease projects across the UK. As a world leader in rare research, exceptional examples of rare disease practice can be found all over the country. Their touring event series heads to local regions to give them the attention they deserve.
Attendees can expect:
- Quick-fire lightning talks proposed and delivered by registered delegates
- Highlights of developments in the East of England
- Opportunities to build relationships with passionate and dedicated members from all sectors of the rare disease community
- Chances to make connections with representatives of Cambridge Biomedical Campus and Cambridge University
- Delicious canapes and refreshments
Upon registration, all delegates will have the opportunity to propose a five-minute talk to be presented at the showcase. If you have a story to tell, an innovative new idea or a project to share – now’s your chance!
Attendance is free to patients patient groups and students, £10 for academics and clinicians, and £20 for industry.
- 01223 222767